PE 12 - Self-Evaluation



みなさん、

こんにちは。

学期を終わりました。今、たくさんゆっくりしましょう。でも、しゅくだいがあります。

I made some goals in the middle of the semester, so it's time to evaluate how well I worked toward those goals.

1. I said I wanted to go to 日本語テーブル every week... and managed to go a couple times?


Turns out schedules are hard. Who knew? I still got a lot out of the times I did go, but one of my biggest issues is speaking speed/fluidity, and language tables are the easiest way to work on that.

2. I said I wanted to go to しばた先生’s office hours, and managed to go exactly zero times. This is another case of the semester slipping by. However, I did find the time to watch interviews and listen to songs in Japanese nearly daily, which definitely helped my comprehension and production.

3. I said I wanted to practice more with my expanding vocabulary... and I did! I found ways to use new words all the time in short conversations with some of my friends who know Japanese or are also in Japanese 101. As the semester went on I became more consistent about studying new words and structures daily.


Here's to making next semester even better than the last!

じゃあ、また!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

好きな季節